Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Qt 5.15.2 static build msvc2019

• Hi, dear Qt guru! I download the sources of Qt 5.15.2 from official page: https://www.qt.io/offline-installers , for build i use VS 2019 with the following config command:

configure -static -release -optimize-size -no-pch -opensource -confirm-license -prefix "c:\qt\install" -nomake tests -nomake examples

After jom- j6 command at the end i recived the following errors:

jom: C:\qt\qt5\qtdeclarative\src\qml\Makefile [release] Error 2
    jom: C:\qt\qt5\qtdeclarative\src\Makefile [sub-qml-make_first-ordered] Error 2
    jom: C:\qt\qt5\qtdeclarative\Makefile [sub-src-make_first] Error 2
    jom: C:\qt\qt5\Makefile [module-qtdeclarative-make_first] Error 2

After nmake install command at the end i recived the following errors:

..\..\bin\qml.exe : fatal error LNK1120: неразрешенных внешних элементов: 9
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.28.29333\bin\HostX64\x64\link.EXE" : возвращенный код "0x460"
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.28.29333\bin\HostX64\x64\nmake.exe" : returned code "0x2"
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: cd : returned code "0x2"
    Stop.
    Stop.
    Stop.

What am i doing wrong? Help me please to find out the problem, what additional information you need let me know please. Thank you

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Please restart the build single threaded, something has failed in the qtdeclarative module but what you posted does not show what it is.

• @SGaist said in Qt 5.15.2 static build msvc2019:

Hi,

Please restart the build single threaded, something has failed in the qtdeclarative module but what you posted does not show what it is.

Thank you very much for reply! I don't know why but installation of Python v3.3 helped me to fix the problem

• Lifetime Qt Champion

This post is deleted!