Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Big problem with QStyle
TomNow99 last edited by TomNow99
Like in a topic - I read QStyle Doc and I don't know, which Param / function I have to use.
I would like to get many information about QComboBox, but ( look at the picture ) not about the red rectangle element, but about green rectangle elements ( so I would like to get information about items in QComboBox's popup ).
- Where I can find a picture with a QWidget and his elements ( like popup, down-arrow, label )?
- How to know if that enums in QStyle are about red rectangle element or aboute green rectangle elements?
- How can I get size of indicator in item, which is in QComboBox's popup?
Now I have:
QStyleOptionComboBox opt; initStyleOption( &opt ); QRect rect( style()->subElementRect( QStyle::SE_CheckBoxIndicator, &opt, this ) );
But I don't know this is a good way. I use CheckBox enum, so is it ok?
- How to get size of "label" ( I don't know if is it a label ) in item in QCombobox's popup, where there is a item text?
Now I have:
QStyleOptionComboBox opt; initStyleOption(&opt); QRect rect(style()->subElementRect(QStyle::SE_CheckBoxContents,&opt,this));
The problem is the same as in second 2 question.
- Something like question 3. I would like to get size the same but without text margins. Look at the picture:
I would like to get size without red rectangles ( text margins ).
I try find something here too: https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtbase/src/widgets/styles/qcommonstyle.cpp.html
If you know for example only one answer - please write :) This is very important for me.
TomNow99 last edited by
@jsulm Thank you, but this is good only for QStyleSheet. I would like the same for QStyle documentation.