Problem with Lupdate

• hi every body,
    please could someone help me to configure the pro file to generate ts file, I get the following problem even when use qt 4.7.3 and qt 4.7.4 .

the windows command line report error messages then terminate

@Project MESSAGE:
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/default_post.prf(5):Function 'system' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(66):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(69):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(72):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(75):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(78):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(80):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(82):Function 'eval' is not implemented
    C:/Qt/4.7.4/mkspecs/features/debug_and_release.prf(84):Function 'eval' is not implemented

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.@

• Moderators

Never had that problem on GNU/Linux. Are you using Qt console (I think there was something like that on Windows. Alternatively, are Qt binaries in your $PATH)? Are your libraries compiled (the fact that lupdate reports some problems inside Qt sources is quite strange)?

Translations are well described in documentation, try looking there.

• in the same project some libraries report the same message but ts file generated,except the app pro file terminated unusually

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.