Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

SQL SHOW NO RESULT

• I have a SQL command like this

QSqlQuery query(QSqlDatabase::database());
        QString query_string = "SELECT person_name , person_family"
                                "FROM ((person INNER JOIN contract_sit on person.person_contract_sit = contract_sit.contract_sit_id) "
                                "INNER JOIN person_related on person.person_id = person_related.person_id) where person_related.contract_id = :contid";
        query.prepare(query_string);
        query.bindValue(":contid", contid);
        query.exec();

and the code give no result in QTableView but when I change it to this:

QSqlQuery query(QSqlDatabase::database());
        QString query_string = "SELECT *"
                                "FROM ((person INNER JOIN contract_sit on person.person_contract_sit = contract_sit.contract_sit_id) "
                                "INNER JOIN person_related on person.person_id = person_related.person_id) where person_related.contract_id = :contid";
        query.prepare(query_string);
        query.bindValue(":contid", contid);
        query.exec();

the code works perfectly BTW both of SQL codes are working OK in SQL Management Studio.

• @Codmasters I don't believe this SQL query will work.
    Do you have checked the final query?

if(!query.exec())
       qDebug() << query.executedQuery();

I think you will see your error, I give you a hint, it have to do with spaces...

• @Codmasters said in SQL SHOW NO RESULT:

the code works perfectly BTW both of SQL codes are working OK in SQL Management Studio.

Yes, but as @KroMignon says you will find you have not copied exactly what you have typed into SSMS into corresponding C++ string literals!