Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

undo extract operation can't remove the resources correctly

• In Qt IFW, when I uninstall a package with extract operation, the qt remove the resource, it looks like IFW try to find the resouces record with a wrong path, that is, resouces record locate at C:/Users/Caiyi/IfwExamples/modifyextract/extractToAnotherPath/installerResources/org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract/1.0.1my_content.txt instead of C:/Users/Caiyi/IfwExamples/modifyextract/extractToAnotherPath/extractToAnotherPath/installerResources/org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract/1.0.1my_content.txt, see the uninstall log below

[4729] undo operation= "Extract"
    [4729] undo org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract operation: Extract
    [4730]  - arguments: installer://org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract/1.0.1my_content.7z, C:/Users/Caiyi/IfwExamples/modifyextract/extractToAnotherPath
    [4730] Warning: Cannot open file  "C:/Users/Caiyi/IfwExamples/modifyextract/extractToAnotherPath/extractToAnotherPath/installerResources/org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract/1.0.1my_content.txt"  for reading: "系统找不到指定的路径。" . Component is already uninstalled  or file is manually deleted.
    [4732] Warning: Cannot remove data file "C:/Users/Caiyi/IfwExamples/modifyextract/extractToAnotherPath/extractToAnotherPath/installerResources/org.qtproject.ifw.example.modifyextract/1.0.1my_content.txt"
    [4733] Done