Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Beaglebone Cross Compile

• Hi, one more member trying to cross compile failing.

The background for this topic is:
    BeagleBone Stretch gcc 6.3.0
    gcc-linaro-6.3.1
    sysroot is the sd card with the beaglebone image (run/media/user/rootfs) with the purpose to avoid missed libraries like libgl1-mesa-dev etc... 'cause linaro sysroot doesn't support opengl.

given this, I located the folders and downloaded the qt everywhere and execute it from a diferent folder to avoid delete it everytime i failed to configure it.

So my configure sentence is

sudo ~/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/configure -release -opengl es2 -device linux-beagleboard-g++ -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=~/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf- -sysroot /run/media/user/rootfs/ -opensource -confirm-license -make libs -prefix /usr/local/QtforBBB -hostprefix ~/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9 -no-use-gold-linker -nomake tests -v -libdir /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf

I changed the mkspec file for beagle board just adding the same path as sysroot for the EGL include and library folder

QMAKE_INCDIR_EGL        =/run/media/user/rootfs/usr/include/GL/
    QMAKE_LIBDIR_EGL        =/run/media/user/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/

and got the following error:

Command line: -release -opengl es2 -device linux-beagleboard-g++ -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=/home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf- -sysroot /run/media/nt/rootfs/ -opensource -confirm-license -make libs -prefix /usr/local/QtforBBB -hostprefix /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9 -no-use-gold-linker -nomake tests -v -libdir /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    executing config test machineTuple
    + /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -dumpmachine
    > arm-linux-gnueabihf
    test config.qtbase.tests.machineTuple succeeded
    executing config test verifyspec
    + cd /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt_build/config.tests/verifyspec && /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt_build/qtbase/bin/qmake "CONFIG -= qt debug_and_release app_bundle lib_bundle" "CONFIG += shared warn_off console single_arch" "QMAKE_CFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs/" "QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs/" "QMAKE_LFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs/" -early "CONFIG += cross_compile" /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/config.tests/verifyspec
    + cd /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt_build/config.tests/verifyspec && MAKEFLAGS= /bin/gmake
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs/ -O2 -O3 -w -fPIC  -I/home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/config.tests/verifyspec -I. -I/home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-beagleboard-g++ -o verifyspec.o /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/config.tests/verifyspec/verifyspec.cpp
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs/ -Wl,-O1 -o verifyspec verifyspec.o     -lrt -lpthread -ldl 
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: warning: libm.so.6, needed by /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `acos@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `hypot@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `cos@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `fmod@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `tan@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `atan@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `asin@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `sqrt@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `ceil@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `atan2@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `sin@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `tanh@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `sinh@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `pow@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `log@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `floor@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `log10@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `exp@GLIBC_2.4'
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `cosh@GLIBC_2.4'
    > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    > Makefile:68: recipe for target 'verifyspec' failed
    > gmake: *** [verifyspec] Error 1

I know somebody else got the same but I've not idea why it does mean with the solution they mentioned post

Can somebody let me know what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

• Ok, I executed the commands

ln -sf ./lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librt.so.1 ./usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/librt.so
    ln -sf ./lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdl.so.2 ./usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libdl.so
    ln -sf ./lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libglib-2.0.so.0 ./usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libglib-2.0.so
    ln -sf ./lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so.6 ./usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libm.so

and I passed to the second error from the post of the link above, so I'd really appreciate an advice because it seems the sysroot is not being notice at all.

Should I have the image mounted on my host? is there any problem to take it from the sd card directly?

• Qt Champions 2019

@ununez said in Beaglebone Cross Compile:

Should I have the image mounted on my host? is there any problem to take it from the sd card directly?

Both should work.

• @jsulm Thanks for your reply!, obviously I'm missing something or I forgot to install something, but I cannot find what could it be, on the config log I found some errors like this:

+ cd /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qtbuild/config.tests/c++1z && /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qtbuild/qtbase/bin/qmake "CONFIG -= qt debug_and_release app_bundle lib_bundle" "CONFIG += shared warn_off console single_arch" "QMAKE_CFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs" "QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs" "QMAKE_LFLAGS += --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs" -early "CONFIG += cross_compile" /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qtbuild/config.tests/c++1z
    + cd /home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qtbuild/config.tests/c++1z && MAKEFLAGS= /bin/gmake
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs -O2 -O3 -std=gnu++1z -w -fPIC  -I. -I/home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-beagleboard-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
    > main.cpp:8:19: fatal error: variant: No such file or directory
    >  #include <variant>
    >                    ^
    > compilation terminated.
    > Makefile:175: recipe for target 'main.o' failed
    > gmake: *** [main.o] Error 1
    test config.qtbase.tests.c++1z FAILED

or for the opengl i think it has to do with this message:

> /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8 -mfpu=neon -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs -O2 -O3 -w -fPIC  -I. -isystem /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/include/GL -I/home/nt/opt/bbbqt5/qt-everywhere-src-5.12.9/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-beagleboard-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -Wl,-rpath-link,/run/media/nt/rootfs/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -mfloat-abi=hard --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs --sysroot=/run/media/nt/rootfs -Wl,-O1 -o opengl_es2 main.o   /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so  -lrt -lpthread -ldl 
    > /home/nt/opt/arm-toolchain/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabihf/6.3.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld: warning: libGLdispatch.so.0, needed by /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
    > /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `__glDispatchRegisterStubCallbacks'
    > /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `__glDispatchFini'
    > /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `__glDispatchUnregisterStubCallbacks'
    > /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `_glapi_tls_Current'
    > /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `__glDispatchInit'
    > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    > Makefile:67: recipe for target 'opengl_es2' failed
    > gmake: *** [opengl_es2] Error 1
     => source failed verification.

you can find the complete log file on this link

• Qt Champions 2019

on the config log I found some errors like this

These errors are not necessarily a problem.
    config.qtbase.tests.c++1z for example tests whether the compiler supports C++17 which is not mandatory. In your case the compiler does not support C++17.
    You should check the configure summary to see whether everything you need is activated.

"'opengl_es2' failed" - if you need OpenGL ES then check whether needed libs are installed (see "warning: libGLdispatch.so.0, needed by /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so" from the log).

• @jsulm By config summary, do you mean the beagleboard qmake.conf file?

and for the libGLDispatch.so.0, I have it on the sysroot, let me take a look if I need to configure something else.

• Qt Champions 2019

By config summary, do you mean the beagleboard qmake.conf file?

No, I mean the output from configure when it finishes.

• @jsulm

I'm looking into this if you have an advice please let me know:

Configure summary:

Building on: linux-g++ (x86_64, CPU features: mmx sse sse2)
    Building for: devices/linux-beagleboard-g++ (arm, CPU features: neon)
    Target compiler: gcc 6.3.1
    Configuration: cross_compile compile_examples enable_new_dtags largefile neon precompile_header shared rpath release c++11 c++14 concurrent dbus reduce_exports stl
    Build options:
      Mode ................................... release
      Optimize release build for size ........ no
      Building shared libraries .............. yes
      Using C standard ....................... C11
      Using C++ standard ..................... C++14
      Using ccache ........................... no
      Using gold linker ...................... no
      Using new DTAGS ........................ yes
      Using precompiled headers .............. yes
      Using LTCG ............................. no
      Target compiler supports:
        NEON ................................. yes
      Build parts ............................ libs
    Qt modules and options:
      Qt Concurrent .......................... yes
      Qt D-Bus ............................... yes
      Qt D-Bus directly linked to libdbus .... no
      Qt Gui ................................. yes
      Qt Network ............................. yes
      Qt Sql ................................. yes
      Qt Testlib ............................. yes
      Qt Widgets ............................. yes
      Qt Xml ................................. yes
    Support enabled for:
      Using pkg-config ....................... yes
      udev ................................... no
      Using system zlib ...................... no
    Qt Core:
      DoubleConversion ....................... yes
        Using system DoubleConversion ........ no
      GLib ................................... no
      iconv .................................. no
      ICU .................................... yes
      Tracing backend ........................ <none>
      Logging backends:
        journald ............................. no
        syslog ............................... no
        slog2 ................................ no
      Using system PCRE2 ..................... no
    Qt Network:
      getifaddrs() ........................... yes
      IPv6 ifname ............................ yes
      libproxy ............................... no
      Linux AF_NETLINK ....................... yes
      OpenSSL ................................ yes
        Qt directly linked to OpenSSL ........ no
      OpenSSL 1.1 ............................ yes
      DTLS ................................... yes
      SCTP ................................... no
      Use system proxies ..................... yes
    Qt Gui:
      Accessibility .......................... yes
      FreeType ............................... yes
        Using system FreeType ................ no
      HarfBuzz ............................... yes
        Using system HarfBuzz ................ no
      Fontconfig ............................. no
      Image formats:
        GIF .................................. yes
        ICO .................................. yes
        JPEG ................................. yes
          Using system libjpeg ............... no
        PNG .................................. yes
          Using system libpng ................ no
      EGL .................................... no
      OpenVG ................................. no
      OpenGL:
        Desktop OpenGL ....................... no
        OpenGL ES 2.0 ........................ no
        OpenGL ES 3.0 ........................ no
        OpenGL ES 3.1 ........................ no
        OpenGL ES 3.2 ........................ no
      Vulkan ................................. no
      Session Management ..................... yes
    Features used by QPA backends:
      evdev .................................. yes
      libinput ............................... no
      INTEGRITY HID .......................... no
      mtdev .................................. no
      tslib .................................. no
      xkbcommon .............................. no
      X11 specific:
        XLib ................................. no
        XCB Xlib ............................. no
        EGL on X11 ........................... no
    QPA backends:
      DirectFB ............................... no
      EGLFS .................................. no
      LinuxFB ................................ yes
      VNC .................................... yes
      Mir client ............................. no
    Qt Sql:
      SQL item models ........................ yes
    Qt Widgets:
      GTK+ ................................... no
      Styles ................................. Fusion Windows
    Qt PrintSupport:
      CUPS ................................... no
    Qt Sql Drivers:
      DB2 (IBM) .............................. no
      InterBase .............................. no
      MySql .................................. no
      OCI (Oracle) ........................... no
      ODBC ................................... no
      PostgreSQL ............................. no
      SQLite2 ................................ no
      SQLite ................................. yes
        Using system provided SQLite ......... no
      TDS (Sybase) ........................... no
    Qt Testlib:
      Tester for item models ................. yes
    Qt SerialBus:
      Socket CAN ............................. yes
      Socket CAN FD .......................... yes
    Further Image Formats:
      JasPer ................................. no
      MNG .................................... no
      TIFF ................................... yes
        Using system libtiff ................. no
      WEBP ................................... yes
        Using system libwebp ................. no
    Qt QML:
      QML network support .................... yes
      QML debugging and profiling support .... yes
      QML sequence object .................... yes
      QML list model ......................... yes
      QML XML http request ................... yes
      QML Locale ............................. yes
      QML delegate model ..................... yes
    Qt Quick:
      Direct3D 12 ............................ no
      AnimatedImage item ..................... yes
      Canvas item ............................ yes
      Support for Qt Quick Designer .......... yes
      Flipable item .......................... yes
      GridView item .......................... yes
      ListView item .......................... yes
      TableView item ......................... yes
      Path support ........................... yes
      PathView item .......................... yes
      Positioner items ....................... yes
      Repeater item .......................... yes
      ShaderEffect item ...................... yes
      Sprite item ............................ yes
    Qt Scxml:
      ECMAScript data model for QtScxml ...... yes
    Qt Gamepad:
      SDL2 ................................... no
    Qt 3D GeometryLoaders:
      Autodesk FBX ........................... no
    Qt Wayland Client ........................ no
    Qt Wayland Compositor .................... no
    Qt Bluetooth:
      BlueZ .................................. no
      BlueZ Low Energy ....................... no
      Linux Crypto API ....................... no
      WinRT Bluetooth API (desktop & UWP) .... no
    Qt Sensors:
      sensorfw ............................... no
    Qt Quick Controls 2:
      Styles ................................. Default Fusion Imagine Material Universal
    Qt Quick Templates 2:
      Hover support .......................... yes
      Multi-touch support .................... yes
    Qt Positioning:
      Gypsy GPS Daemon ....................... no
      WinRT Geolocation API .................. no
    Qt Location:
      Qt.labs.location experimental QML plugin . yes
      Geoservice plugins:
        OpenStreetMap ........................ yes
        HERE ................................. yes
        Esri ................................. yes
        Mapbox ............................... yes
        MapboxGL ............................. no
        Itemsoverlay ......................... yes
    QtXmlPatterns:
      XML schema support ..................... yes
    Qt Multimedia:
      ALSA ................................... no
      GStreamer 1.0 .......................... no
      GStreamer 0.10 ......................... no
      Video for Linux ........................ yes
      OpenAL ................................. no
      PulseAudio ............................. no
      Resource Policy (libresourceqt5) ....... no
      Windows Audio Services ................. no
      DirectShow ............................. no
      Windows Media Foundation ............... no
    Qt Tools:
      QDoc ................................... no
    Qt WebEngine:
      Embedded build ......................... yes
      Full debug information ................. no
      Pepper Plugins ......................... no
      Printing and PDF ....................... no
      Proprietary Codecs ..................... no
      Spellchecker ........................... yes
      Native Spellchecker .................... no
      WebRTC ................................. no
      Use System Ninja ....................... no
      Geolocation ............................ yes
      WebChannel support ..................... yes
      Use v8 snapshot ........................ yes
      Kerberos Authentication ................ no
      Support qpa-xcb ........................ no
      Building v8 snapshot supported ......... yes
      Use ALSA ............................... no
      Use PulseAudio ......................... no
      Optional system libraries used:
        re2 .................................. no
        icu .................................. no
        libwebp, libwebpmux and libwebpdemux . no
        opus ................................. no
        ffmpeg ............................... no
        libvpx ............................... no
        snappy ............................... no
        glib ................................. no
        zlib ................................. no
        minizip .............................. no
        libevent ............................. no
        jsoncpp .............................. no
        protobuf ............................. no
        libxml2 and libxslt .................. no
        lcms2 ................................ no
        png .................................. no
        JPEG ................................. no
        harfbuzz ............................. no
        freetype ............................. no
      Required system libraries:
        fontconfig ........................... no
        dbus ................................. no
        nss .................................. no
        khr .................................. yes
        glibc ................................ yes
      Required system libraries for qpa-xcb:
        x11 .................................. yes
        libdrm ............................... yes
        xcomposite ........................... no
        xcursor .............................. no
        xi ................................... no
        xtst ................................. no

Note: Also available for Linux: linux-clang linux-icc

Note: -libdir is not a subdirectory of -prefix.

Note: PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR automatically set to /run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/share/pkgconfig:/run/media/nt/rootfs/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/pkgconfig

Note: PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR automatically set to /run/media/nt/rootfs

Note: The following modules are not being compiled in this configuration:
        3dcore
        3drender

WARNING: QDoc will not be compiled, probably because libclang could not be located. This means that you cannot build the Qt documentation.

Either ensure that llvm-config is in your PATH environment variable, or set LLVM_INSTALL_DIR to the location of your llvm installation.
    On Linux systems, you may be able to install libclang by installing the libclang-dev or libclang-devel package, depending on your distribution.
    On macOS, you can use Homebrew's llvm package.
    On Windows, you must set LLVM_INSTALL_DIR to the installation path.

WARNING: gperf is required to build QtWebEngine.

ERROR: Feature 'opengles2' was enabled, but the pre-condition 'config.win32 || (!config.watchos && !features.opengl-desktop && libs.opengl_es2)' failed.

ERROR: The OpenGL functionality tests failed!
    You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL[_ES2],
    QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL[_ES2] and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL[_ES2] in the mkspec for your platform.
    [nt@localhost qtbuild]$ 

• Qt Champions 2019

@ununez Well, you should know what you need and then check whether it is activated (yes) or not (no)

• @jsulm
    Well, I guess i was able to add opengl availability and mark solved this topic, Thanks!

The solution was I missed to set up the platform parameter which apparently it has to be linux-g++-64 and remove the no-use-gold-linker

I'll let you know if something appears during the make execution.