Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Standalone Qt Designer Installation

• Re: Standalone Qt Designer installation

I want to develop GUI´s for applications running on a raspberry. I´m only interessted in Qt Designer. In the thread linked above someone posted a standalone installer. Did anyone ever tried such standalone installer? Are they verified by the Qt team?
    Since this is quite unclear to me I would prefer to use the Qt online installer and just install the necessary components therefore my main question is wether someone can tell me wich of the componentes I have to choose:
    132bfd9b-dd4b-4f58-8852-acbfba1f9217-grafik.png
    d9dd8dab-71af-4b57-ab21-4277c1ac661b-grafik.png
    858265a6-ec74-48f4-acd3-7b0643cfda1f-grafik.png
    I try too use as little disk Space as possible but try to have as smooth of a experience as possible so if you think I should add a not neccessary component for convinience please tell me ;)
    Thank you!
    PS: I´m going to use the Open Source Version.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@PhilipH The provided Designer stand-alone installer is not official.
    It should be enough to install QtCreator to use QtDesigner, no need to install Qt.

• @jsulm Thank you for your answer.
    So the things I already selected plus the Qt Creator 4.12.2 Debug symbols and Plugin Devolment is all I need?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@PhilipH If you only need Designer then there is no need to install debug symbols (do you want to debug QtCreator?). Also, plugin development is not needed.