Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

libtinfo and clang error

• Hi all

Project ERROR: Cannot run target compiler '/home/jasuryuldashev/Android/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang++'. Output:

===================
    Maybe you forgot to setup the environment?
    Error while parsing file /home/jasuryuldashev/Qt-Projects/untitled3/untitled3.pro. Giving up.
    Compiler feature detection failure!
    The command "/home/jasuryuldashev/Android/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang -print-search-dirs" terminated with exit code 127.
    /home/jasuryuldashev/Android/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Compiler feature detection failure!
    The command "/home/jasuryuldashev/Android/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang++ -print-search-dirs" terminated with exit code 127.
    /home/jasuryuldashev/Android/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/bin/clang++: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

libncurses5 i have installed and libtinfo.so.5 is present on my system, kits all perfect, only this error appears, what else it could be?

Regards, Jasur

• Qt Champions 2019

@Jasur said in libtinfo and clang error:

libncurses5 i have installed and libtinfo.so.5 is present on my system

You need these libs for Android, not for your system

• @jsulm Installing NDK-21 solved my problem, how i understand the problem was NDK-17.

Regards,
    Jasur