Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Can not configure Qt Creator for Android

• Hi,
    I know this has been in the forum before but the solution doesn't help me. I'm using Qt version 5.14.1, at the point of adding kits I have an error icon next to Qt 5.14.1 for Android, I'm getting following errors when I'm trying to configure Android.

In Options - Qt Creator

NDK is not configured in Devices > Android

In Qt console

Project ERROR: You need to set the ANDROID_NDK_ROOT environment variable to point to your Android NDK.
    Could not read qmake configuration file F:/Qt/5.14.1/android/mkspecs/android-clang/qmake.conf.

I have placed these environment variables still it makes no difference at all.
    Can someone please help. Thanks

• Qt Champions 2019

@zed1970 said in Can not configure Qt Creator for Android:

I have placed these environment variables still it makes no difference at all.

And you installed Android NDK?
    Did you check "Devices/Android" tab in properties dialog in QtCreator?

• Much appreciated your reply I've managed to get rid of one error but faced with another one ;

No compiler can produce code for this qt version.  Please define one or more compilers for:

• @zed1970 Which NDK did you install? As far as I know, Qt 5.14.x requires NDK r20 to work.

• Thank you that was great help I had to download r21. I was using the old one.