Qt/C++ Software Engineer (Chicago, IL)
I have a Qt/C++ Software Engineer position open with a trading company here in Chicago. The Job description follows.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
Have a great day and happy hunting!
Qt/C++ Software Engineer
Join one of the most innovative trading firms in Chicago for a challenging opportunity as a senior Qt/C++ developer. If you embrace cutting edge technology, and like to be ahead of the curve when it comes to emerging trends in software design, then you might be the right person for this position. Responsibilities of the position include maintaining existing software applications and developing new software applications for proprietary electronic trading system. You will work directly with traders, quantitative researchers and other IT staff to gather requirements and develop GUIs geared for: Front-Office Trading, Electronic Trading Systems and Position Keeping.
The position requires the ability to diagnose problems and develop solutions to meet trading and business goals and communicating clearly with colleagues across disciplines. Proven troubleshooting skills and enjoyment of teamwork is essential.
• Expert GUI skills in Qt.
• Expert experience developing C++ based software.
• Knowledge of Windows and POSIX/Linux system APIs.
• Ability to work on multithreaded, network applications.
• Excellent Windows and UNIX/Linux skills.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
• Experience with cross-platform GUI libraries.
Hi is this position still available?