MAC bundle with Qt.labs.folderlistmodel

• Hi,

I´ve a working Qt application for windows and linux, I want it running also in a Mac and after some reading I found macdeployqt that works fine...BUT I have a module that uses Qt.labs.folderlistmodel. As I ran macdeployqt the bundle did not work. I removed the module that uses folderlistmodel, and ran macdeployqt and the bundle worked fine. When I include the module in the project, and run macdeployqt, and I try to run the program from the IDE I found the next error "qrc:/qml/qml/SelectorImagenes.qml:2:1: module "Qt.labs.folderlistmodel" is not installed", So I guess that macdeployqt is not including the library in the bundle, but I have not idea how to do it?

Can anyone give some advice?

Thanks in advance

• I don't know anything about the folderlist model stuff, but if it is in a dynamic lib, you need to copy it to the frameworks folder of the bundle or to the plugins folder or something similar.

Did you read the "generic":/doc/qt-4.7/deployment.html and "mac specific":/doc/qt-4.7/deployment-mac.html deployment guides of the docs already? They show you where to put your stuff in the bundle.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.