Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

QT3D: How to apply a 2D Texture on a Mesh?

• Hi,
    In a first version of my application, I applied a 2D texture on a QCuboidMesh using the simple code:

Qt3DExtras::QCuboidMesh * background2DView = new Qt3DExtras::QCuboidMesh;
            Qt3DExtras::QTextureMaterial *backgroundMaterial = new Qt3DExtras::QTextureMaterial;
            Qt3DRender::QTexture2D *      backgroundTexture  = new Qt3DRender::QTexture2D(backgroundMaterial);
            Qt3DRender::QTextureImage *   backgroundImage    = new Qt3DRender::QTextureImage(backgroundMaterial);
            backgroundImage->setSource(QUrl("qrc:/Resources/Img/Contrast/test.png"));
            backgroundTexture->addTextureImage(backgroundImage);
            backgroundMaterial->setTexture(backgroundTexture);
            backgroundEntity->addComponent(background2DView);
            backgroundEntity->addComponent(backgroundMaterial);

And this code works well. No I have to change to use a custom mesh. But, texture is not correctly applied to it. It seems that texture coordinates used for the display are always (0,0). I tried to find an sample to help me. But, I find nothing (unfortunately a lot of web sites are blocked by our internal security rules). So, if someone can help me by giving me the right piece of code for my problem.

Thanks a lot in advance.