Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
[Qt Ambassador] QxOrm 1.2.1 released
qxorm last edited by
QxOrm 1.2.1 released :
Changes in version 1.2.1:
- Improve qx::QxSqlQuery class : new engine to build queries without writing SQL, for more details, see the FAQ : How to build a query without writing SQL with the class qx::QxSqlQuery ?
- Improve qx::QxSession class : provide persistent methods (CRUD) without using qx::dao functions, for more details, see the FAQ : How to use a session (qx::QxSession class) to manage automatically database transactions (using C++ RAII) ?
- Implement repository pattern to provide a common interface for persistent methods (CRUD) with 3 new classes : qx::IxRepository, qx::QxRepository<T> and qx::QxRepositoryX
- Possibility to serialize a QVariant UserType with serialization engine of QxOrm library
- Improve thread-safe qx::cache : add insertion date-time into the cache to verify that an element must be updated or not, for more details, see the FAQ : How to use the cache (functions into namespace qx::cache) of QxOrm library ?
- FAQ updated on QxOrm website with now 28 questions and answers : http://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/faq.html
For more informations about QxOrm library : http://www.qxorm.com/