Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Use "dd" to read/write compact flash

• QNX noob here. I have a bootable cf card and I need to clone it. I had thought that "dd" would work fine to do this in Linux so I copied it over but the CF card that I burned didn't work. Appvn

So, I got a VMware QNX virtual machine running and when I inserted the card reader the VM mounted the card as /fs/usb0 and in /dev I see a bunch of /dev/umass*, one which is type 77.SHAREit

I have no idea how or what I'd "dd"n on the QNX VM or whether I could "dd" the CF card over in Linux and maybe I just missed a command line switch for "dd" or something.UC Browser

• @MurimGomes
    Is a question about dd intended for this forum, which is about coding using Qt libraries? Or are you looking for a general QNX forum rather than something Qt, in which case if you don't get a suggestion from a user here you might be better posting elsewhere, like a QNX administrative forum? Just trying to understand if here is the best place for you.