qDebug to Qt Creator console don't work
Alexey Moiseev last edited by
I am trying to output a message through qDebug and std::cerr to the Qt Creator console from Android application, but no messages are output.
Qt Creator 4.10.1, Qt 5.13.2, Windows 10.
What i tried:
- QT_LOGGING_TO_CONSOLE=1 to Options/Kits/Environment.
- Made qtlogging.ini
- config += console in .pro
- DEFINES -= QT_NO_WARNING_OUTPUT QT_NO_DEBUG_OUTPUT
- Write my own qInstallMessageHandler.
- <application android:debuggable="true">
The only line I see is that my app was died, but works fine in phone.