Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Stack app w/ Material theme throws OpenGL error and renders wrong.
null_ptr last edited by
Qt Quick Stack app w/ Material themed qt quick controls turns black and logs OpenGL error when certain conditions are met. It seems that the issue is triggered whenever the window width is greater than height. Whenever the app returns to a layout where the height is greater than the width the theme appears normal.
- New File or Project
Qt Quick Application - Stack
Issue occurs when any of the following happen:
visibility: "Fullscreen"is added to
- When I move the window to a new workspace via i3
- When to move the window to a horizontal tile i3
- The theme turns blackish (see screenshot below)
- Error message is logged to console.
OpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete attachment. OpenGLFramebufferObject: Framebuffer incomplete, missing attachment.
- Issue does not happen with default theme.
- Issue does not happen with Material theme on
Qt Quick Application - Swipeand
Qt Quick Application - Scroll.
- Issue happens regardless of how the program is launched,
startx mydemo, from a terminal
.xinitrcor directly in qtcreator with build + run.
$uname -a # Raspbian Buster, Pi 3 B Linux <hostname> 4.19.66-v7+ #1253 SMP Thu Aug 15 11:49:46 BST 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux $qmake --version QMake version 3.1 Using Qt version 5.11.3 in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
This is how the app should appear:
This is how it appears: