Build Windows CE 5.0 libraries

• Hi:
    I followed the "http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/install-wince.html" steps try to build a "ARM" pocket pc.
    The "Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK" was downloaded and installed, VS2005 also too.
    So, I used the "VS2005 command prompt" and unzip the "qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4.zip" into c:\Qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4 folder.
    Run configure -platform win32-msvc2005 -xplatform wincewm50pocket-msvc2005

and when to run setcepaths.bat and got some errors:

C:\Qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4>setcepaths.bat wincewm50pocket-msvc2005
    Could not find specified SDK: Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)
    'tmp_created_script_setup.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    Could Not Find C:\Qt\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4\tmp_created_script_setup.bat
    Windows Mobile 5.01 for Pocket PC selected, environment is set up

Then run "nmake" will failed misery!

why "checksdk.exe -sdk "Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)" -script tmp_created_script_setup.bat" will failed?

Thanks
    YDLU

• Instead of running setcepaths.bat, you'll want to run the custom setcepaths-type script that you generated with the call to checksdk.exe -sdk (i.e., run the tmp_created_script_setup.bat file).

You may also want to check and make sure that Qt has detected the Pocket PC SDK by running checksdk.exe -list. The Pocket PC SDK should show up in the list displayed in the command prompt.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.