QT Creator and WebAssembly

• Hi,
    I'm trying to configure QtCreator in order to use kit for WebAssembly.
    I have installed emscripten, and set it in the system path.
    In QtCreator, I set manually C and C++ compiler (with ABI: x86 - linux - generic - elf - 64bit), but in the Options->QtVersions, if I select the auto detected Kit Qt 5.13 WebAssembly I get the error message
    'ABI detection failed: Make sure to use a matching compiler when building.
    No qmlscene installed.'

Is there any configuration I am missing ?
    Thanks in advance

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Do you have a WebAssembly Qt build ?

• Same error here, but the kit is working, just try to compile a project.

• Yes, I downloaded a pre-built WebAssembly Qt build, and tried to compile a project, but qmake is not working.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Where did you do downloaded it from ? What compiler are you trying to use ?

• I tried to setup everything from scratch.
    Qt: 5.13.1 WebAssembly, installed from the online installer (I downloaded the WebAssembly Qt build, and didn't compile it)
    Qt Creator: 4.10.0
    emcc (Emscripten gcc/clang-like replacement): 1.38.31 64bit (version 1.38.30 no more available)

2_1568105294004_QtVersions.png 1_1568105294003_Kits.png 0_1568105294003_Compilers.png

I tried different values for ABI for both C and C++ compilers, but no chance to get it working.
    If I try to build a project, in the compile output I get the following:

mingw32-make: *** [Makefile:405: apphtml] Error -1073741515
    mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
            1 file(s) copied.
    10:40:11: The process "C:\Qt\Tools\mingw730_64\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project test (kit: Qt 5.13.1 WebAssembly)
    The kit Qt 5.13.1 WebAssembly has configuration issues which might be the root cause for this problem.
    When executing step "Make"

Would it be possible to have a detailed configuration description (for compilers, kit, environment variable for emscripten, etc..) for having things working on Windows 10 ?

Many thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.