@Wowalive and others: Thank you for providing this informative thread and sorry for necro bumping.
I have a similar task ahead and am trying your approach. So far I managed to create a foreground service, but my activity still gets suspended as soon as the device display is off. At least the permanent TCP connection to the server cuts off.
@Wowalive: How did you manage to keep your activity awake?
I was facing the same issue and I resolved by changing JDK,NDK and SDK. I have tried with JDK 12, NDK r19c and SDK 26.
JDK 12 had version issues, NDK r19c had toolchain issues and SDK 26 had platform SDK issues.
Finally, i fixed the environment by using below configuration:
JDK 8, NDK r18b, SDK 25.2.5.
I am using kit: Android for armeabi-v7a (Clang Qt 5.12.2 for Android ARMv7).
@ajee I followed the step as you mentioned "Download tools_r25.2.5 and replace your SDK tools." It worked. Thank you.
Please overwrite all files while copying into tools folder. Don't skip files.
I already did that. In my first post I said that I ran ts_calibrate and ts_test which is a part of the tslib library to verify the touch screen is working. Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly but I figure that would be enough to know that the touch screen is sending touch events. It does just emulate a mouse since it is labeled as HID-MOUSE. I figured that since I know the touch screen is working and does send touch events that I could run the code that I last sent to at least see that the touch events are being passed to QT.
@mkmp29 I'm trying to integrate openldap libraries with windows, android and iOS applications built using Qt. Can you please help me with the steps for compiling the openldap libraries using GCC compiler? Thanks in advance.
1st, you have to make sure it works with simplest demo apps, provided
then define, why exactly you want to reuse Qt and ask that questions here (f.ex. how to utilize Qt's feature <name of the feature> best for lidar?)
please, pay attention that baudrate of your lidar not compatible with RPi HW, so you have to use USB->Serial adapter, provided with the lidar
I got solution for this issue. I got dump for environment variable from application. They were different in both case(on boot-up and from terminal). I just exported that variables in my script and output was as per exception. Thank you every one for support and valuable time.
I agree also that basically it is in the prerequisites.
However IMHO it is dangerous to have such an ambiguos statement as latest available version of NDK in the document. It might be true for the moment, but may change any time.
Therefore, I am positing the actual versions I am currently using.
The cause of it found. The sequence of actions should be:
follow instructions that is published in topic
add icons to your project in "res" directory (I am using [project_root]/platforms/android and inside of it all that should be deployed to Android device)
add this directory like "ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR" in *pro file
# Android Configuration
DISTFILES += \
ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR = $$PWD/platforms/android