- Links through to download page (ie all the getting started stuff) point to the Qt SDKs. However if you're a Symbian developer you're still better off using the Nokia Qt SDK (EVEN thought it is beta). Suggest that you add this to the LPGL download page.
- Yes I know you can get to this through the Getting Started "Mobile" link and the "Nokia toolbar", but the first few times I tried this I ended up on the LPGL download page.
- Link to devdays goes to a 404 error http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2010/
- The link to "where you take the exam" search page is buried a bit low. This is the first thing I look for when I'm trying to work out if a course is reasonable.
- Using the wiki could be better documented on the wiki - ie special pages,uploading files, creating categories, use of tags etc etc.
I like the structure and general look and feel very much. Also the forums.