You only installed the VSAddin?
If yes... that is not enough.
You will need the Qt framework too, form "here":http://qt.nokia.com/downloads you can download:
- the SDK(uses MinGW compiler) //this will be the easiest way to start with Qt
- the "source code":http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.2.zip
- the Qt framework built with Visual Studio 2008 ( that won't work with Visual Studio 2010 - your applications will give run-time errors)
Ok now if you really need Qt in Visual Studio 2010, you need to build Qt framework with VS2010, do achieve that you will need the Qt source code (see the link above) and then:
- un-zip the source code in a folder where you want to install Qt framework: lets say C:\Qt-4.7
- start the Visual Studio cmd and navigate to C:\Qt-4.7
- run configure with the desired options //see this "link":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/configure-options.html for more information
//wait for configure to finish... a couple of minutes
- run nmake
//or nmake sub-src to build the framework and then nmake sub-tools to build the tools
//takes 2-3 (maybe more) hours depending on your system configuration
- add a Qt version in the Addin menu (select the folder where you built Qt <C:\Qt-4.7> - it will have a qmake.exe ;) )
A more detailed version of what i said can be found "here":http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/install-win.html